-Orr- Vitality -Orr- Vitality

I like!

I think this is one of your better pieces. The melody is very catching. The vocals being kind of long brought it down slightly though. What is the instrument that's used for creating the melody throughout most of the song?

-Orr- Conceptual Cubes -Orr- Conceptual Cubes

Enthusiastic

Sounds like a very happy piece to me and I like that. The beginning where the sounds escalate was pretty cool to me :P

-Orr- Colony -Orr- Colony

A very interesting piece

A like the melody in the beginning in the end. It seemed as a very interesting way to introduce and conclude the piece. The violins at around 0:55 seems good for a sort of close combat scene and the electric guitar added in some nice dramatic effects to the piece and game. I didn't really like the slow paced part around 4:00. The gradual speed, however, I liked. At around 4:20, the strings kind of lead the piece longer than it should be. Overall I like it 4/5

Mazidon's Fury Mazidon's Fury

Epic

I think this can be used for theatrical pieces such as movies or simply animations. To me, it can be used in a variety of ways. This is one of your best not-to-computerized sound music.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

wicked

Insane. Truly insane. I think you should create another chaoz song soon

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

Epic.

Can you tell me the program used to make your music?

On topic: The Music is really good I heard it in Chaos Faction.

Melodic Solace Melodic Solace

Hot Song

I have the version from wpnFire here: http://www.plunder.com/Melodic-Solace -from-wpnFire-download-72f300c263.htm
Its the faster version

If this is against the guidelines, someone please delete because I extracted the file from the game. I would like to submit it on the audio portal with your permission. Thanks.